Re: [Debconf-video] A couple of petitions. Syncing subs files and consistency in video.debian.org

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:35 PM, alberto fuentes <pajaro@gmail.com> wrote:

debian-mettings... Right now, the best available version for every subtitle is the one on the subs repo with the new schema. wip and languages folders have been removed since they are now implied in the subtitle file name

btw, we received our first translated subtitled a couple of days ago, thus making history in our team! \o/