Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-announce] DebConf Announcements for 2016-07-07

On 7 Jul 2016, at 14:57, Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 01:17:09PM +0200, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
Hi Kurt

On 07/07/2016 13:04, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
The last talk is scheduled to end at 18h. We've never been able
to finish transfering the video files and closing the doors before
18h30. I think the best we've managed so far is like 18h40, and
that's probably only because 1 talk stopped 30 minutes early.

Is there an option that either the bus waits for us, or that we
can get some alternative transport?

I have space for 3 people (or maybe 4 small ones) in my car and happy to
reserve that for video team members who need to leave a bit later.

That works. Should we, in that case, perhaps clarify who will be driving
with you? I guess that also means I can remove my reservation from the
last bus, too?
I'm happy to stay and sort the recordings and lock up. I've seen the aquarium before (and sure to do so again)

(I'll probably be part of it, but it would be helpful if I were not the
only one)

Cheers
Kyle