Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-announce] DebConf Announcements for 2016-07-07

On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 01:17:09PM +0200, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Hi Kurt
>
> On 07/07/2016 13:04, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > The last talk is scheduled to end at 18h.  We've never been able
> > to finish transfering the video files and closing the doors before
> > 18h30.  I think the best we've managed so far is like 18h40, and
> > that's probably only because 1 talk stopped 30 minutes early.
> >
> > Is there an option that either the bus waits for us, or that we
> > can get some alternative transport?
>
> I have space for 3 people (or maybe 4 small ones) in my car and happy to
> reserve that for video team members who need to leave a bit later.

That works. Should we, in that case, perhaps clarify who will be driving
with you? I guess that also means I can remove my reservation from the
last bus, too?

(I'll probably be part of it, but it would be helpful if I were not the
only one)

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,