[Debconf-video] Breaking up

So, today is the last day of DebConf :-(

The last talks are before lunch, except for the closing ceremony which
is in Menzies 9 at 14:00.

I suggest that:

- Menzies 10 is broken up completely after the last talk there. The
  dvswitch laptop is brought to the NOC, we run dc-move-recordings there
  with a short cable connected to the gigabit switch.
- Menzies 12 is *not* broken up completely after the last talk. That is,
  we remove cameras etc, but we hook up the long cable to the desktop
  (not to the switch in the room, so that we can bring down everything
  else) and run dc-move-recordings in its current place (desktops are
  slightly more work to set up, this way it should be a bit faster)
- Menzies 9: same as for Menzies 10.

All gear should be brought to the NOC. Once things are there, what with
thieves being on the campus, either someone should remain there at all
time or the room should be locked. Do not leave any gear unattended.

If you own any gear that DebConf is using, fetch it in the NOC -- do
*not* fetch it in individual rooms; doing so is too confusing.

Thoughts, other ideas?

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,