[Debconf-video] Rooms and video available for planning the schedule

Hi teams,

I'd like to bring up some questions related to the event schedule, that
I was not able to answer by myself after lazily looking in the meeting
minutes.

Evaluating event proposals requires that we know how many events are we
able to include, and how much room/time we can assign to them. This
depends on the rooms available and video coverage.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Venue says "The main lecture
venues are likely to be the Teaching Studios. 3B, 3C, 2B and 2C seat 130
each".
Any decision about this already?

How many rooms will have video coverage? How many of them simultaneously?

Cheers,

Santiago