Re: [Debconf-video] Video review for mini-DC Vienna

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 03:39:11PM +0200, chrysn wrote:
> hi wouter,
[...]
> > Do you guys have a logo or some such? Someone needs create a set of
> > title screens like https://veyepar.debian.org/main/title_slides/2/
> > (note: the text variations are *not* necessary, you just need an SVG
> > file which has placeholders for the text, veyepar does the rest)? I
> > can track down the source file for the Cambridge mini-DC or the one
> > from dc15 if needs be, or someone can create a new one from
> > scratch...?
>
> i've prepared a little something at [2], will this do?

Looks great, thanks!

(there's still some finishing touches to be done so that veyepar knows
where to put the texts etc, but I can deal with that)

> (for some reaons it looks broken in the browser

Looks fine here.

> -- wget it and open in inkscape and it looks fine. (imagemagick converts it
> alright but seems to crop it -- if you use that, add a white background rect
> or similar workaround to get the 795x608px image with proper borders to the
> logos).

Veyepar uses inkscape to convert stuff into something that can then be
rendered into the movie, so that's okay.

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,