[Debconf-video] stream meta data

The streaming system will display "current talk: Foo, next talk Bar starts in 18 minutes" which is super cool, but it can't do that without data.

The data is available, it just needs some code written to consume and transform it into what the streaming system wants.

There are 2 sources for dc14 schedule data:

My version of the schedule which I would recommend using:
http://veyepar.nextdayvideo.com/main/C/debian/S/debconf14.json

the upstream version his here:
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14.xml

mine is a more stable API, and I can change production with less fuss than the conference site.

The deadlin is the first talk (keynote) is Saturday, so there is some time, but the sooner the better ya know?  Friday and Saturday I will be busy setting up the equipment, so no time then.

Ideally you should modify:
https://github.com/timvideos/streaming-system/blob/master/website/eventfeed2internal.py

or maybe copy this:

https://github.com/timvideos/streaming-system/blob/master/website/pycon2internal.py