Re: [Debconf-video] dc14 video setup and training schedule

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 03:02:47AM -0700, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 20. August 2014, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > It isn't mentioned in Carl's mail of the setup schedule, but previously
> > none of the talk rooms were reserved on Thursday and only the ballroom
> > was reserved on Friday and that for only 4 hours in the evening.
>
> I wonder whether anybody expected to have video at all then ;-P

There have clearly been communication problems all around throughout the
dc14 cycle.

I'm not pointing any fingers or laying any blame. Doing so would not be
be helpful in any way that I can see. Nor do I mean to stoke the flames
of any anger or resentment or other negative stuff.

I only hoped to point out that videoteam and localteam managed to
workout something better wrt the setup schedule than what was going to
be available as of a week ago.

-edrz