Re: [Debconf-video] mirror DebConf videos on Amazon?

I am not sure if this is helpful or not, but I use this python to
upload to archive.org:

https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/blob/master/dj/scripts/archive_uploader.py

warning:  I stopped using it because I am now getting:

S3ResponseError: 403 Forbidden
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access
Denied</Message><Resource>You lack sufficient privilages to write to
this item.</Resource><RequestId>97696e38-0155-4c5a-ac8a-2b8f82223e1a</RequestId></Error>

I have not looked into it any more than trying to find a way to verify
my key (I assume I have to reset it) but haven't been able figure out
how to do that.

other than that, the code has been used quite a bit, so I guess it works.