Re: [Debconf-video] mirror DebConf videos on Amazon?

Hi,

On Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> Does anyone know if the code used to manage the Debian video archive is
> public, preferably in a git repository? If it were then I could try to
> add support for pushing to archive.org and Amazon.

there is no code to manage the archive, it's manually done with scp + mv. For
DebConf(s) proper we do have code to generate+upload the files, but not for
the whole of video.debian.net.

That said, I *really* like the idea of putting all of video.d.n into git
annex.

cheers,
	Holger (who this week probably has 30m/day for Debian work :(