Re: [Debconf-video] both of the two full mirrors are down

OK, I got a password from archive.org. Who needs it?

On Oct 19, 2013 10:24 AM, "Michel Gallant" <sfxman@gmail.com> wrote:

No, I don't have ftp yet.

Archive.org encourages everyone to upload raw video files as well. They will transcode into various formats and resolutions automagically.

This would also solve the issue of losing raw data year after year.

I thought I discussed this with Holger during DebConf but I may be wrong...

Michel, do you already have ftp credentials? Is there a plan of who uploads what?

Richard

PS: While archive.org aligns better with us than amazon, Glacier is the perfect place for backups of this kind...

Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.