Re: [Debconf-video] both of the two full mirrors are down

OK, I heard back from archive.org and they would be more than happy to host a mirror of our videos. They said they can either give us an FTP or mail us a hard drive. Who would be uploading this and which method do you prefer?

Original message below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Scott <jason@textfiles.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: Mirror needed for Debconf videos
To: Michel Gallant <sfxman@gmail.com>

Michel, I'm more than happy to help host this material on archive.org. I can give you an FTP site to upload the videos and we can go about making a collection. You'll be able to hotlink and embed videos with ease. Sound good? (800gb + 100gb every year is no issue whatsoever).

If bandwidth to us is a problem, we can arrange for a hard drive to be mailed. Up to you, both work for me.