Re: [Debconf-video] both of the two full mirrors are down

Michel Gallant dijo [Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 03:56:12PM -0400]:
> OK, I heard back from archive.org and they would be more than happy to host
> a mirror of our videos. They said they can either give us an FTP or mail us
> a hard drive. Who would be uploading this and which method do you prefer?
>
> Original message below:
> (...)

Wow, that's great news!

So, having a well-known, reputable site, with good bandwidth, and
express authorization (and even help offers) from the administrators
really tramples my little offer. Yay! :)