[Debconf-video] teardown plan

Hi,

so tomorrow, DebConf13 will end and we'll need to teardown everything. /me
sheds a tear already :-)

So, let's meet 15min after the closing ceremony ends (so people can go to the
toilet, coordinate other things, whatever) and have a short meeting to discuss
things + details for the teardown.

The basic plan is to tear down:
-  all _our_ (videoteam) stuff, put it in our boxes and hand them over to
	Christian on Saturday evening - Christian when will you leave from here?
- Le Camp's projectors and audio equipment
- chairs and generally bring the talk rooms into good conditions

What we will NOT tear down is:
- all network / uplink stuff, so that the inter-house connections stay up. In
doubt: leave the network stuff in place
- our 2 servers so we can still review and encode

It would also be good to have 2-4 volunteers to reviewing while the rest
cleans up, so that we'll finish as soon as possible, so that after that we can
paaaaaaaaarty!

Please put any details you can think of (personal stuff used in the setup
which you want back, etc) into
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Videoteam/TODO - this will be the
authoritive list to coordinate things.

Last but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not least,
	YOU rock my world! :-))

happy Holger