Re: [Debconf-video] teardown plan

Quoting Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org):
> Hi,
>
> so tomorrow, DebConf13 will end and we'll need to teardown everything. /me
> sheds a tear already :-)
>
> So, let's meet 15min after the closing ceremony ends (so people can go to the
> toilet, coordinate other things, whatever) and have a short meeting to discuss
> things + details for the teardown.
>
> The basic plan is to tear down:
> -  all _our_ (videoteam) stuff, put it in our boxes and hand them over to
> 	Christian on Saturday evening - Christian when will you leave from here?

Sunday morning when ready. So it can be late in the morning, no problem.

I need my car to NOT be filled up before Sunday 8:00pm as ai
volunteered to drive early departures to Yverdon with it.

I would suggest storing the videoteam stuff in the main talk room
unless you fear something could "disappear". Alternatively, it can be
stored in my room.