Re: [Debconf-video] debconf-video packages... move to current standard

Hi Franklin,

On Donnerstag, 8. August 2013, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> I have done some work to cleanup the debconf-video-* packages.

I've briefly reviewed these changes now. Please merge them if you have
confirmed there is no (unwanted) difference when debdiffing the binary changes
files build with and without these changes.

Thanks!

cheers,
	Holger