[Debconf-video] debconf-video packages... move to current standard

Hello,

I have done some work to cleanup the debconf-video-* packages.

> debconf-video (20130807) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
>
>   [ Frank Lin Piat ]
>   * Convert to dh (debhelper).
>   * Set debian source format to '3.0 (native)'.
>   * Bump debhelper compat level to 9.
>   * Set Vcs-* to canonical format.
>   * Bump standard to  3.9.4.0

I've committed it in a separate branch, waiting for review.
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debconf-video/package.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bump-std

The debdiff between the last and the current version are pretty small,
see below.

Your comments/reviews/feedbacks are welcome.

regards,

Franklin

DEBDIFFs...

=== debconf-video-capture ===
File lists identical (after any substitutions)

Control files: lines which differ (wdiff format)
 [-debconf-video packages contains tools and script for Debian Video
team.-]
[- .-]
[- This package contains the scripts used on the machines with the
"Capture"-]
[- profile.-]
Version: [-20130807-] {+20130132+}
=== debconf-video-common ===
[The following lists of changes regard files as different if they have
different names, permissions or owners.]

Files in second .deb but not in first
-------------------------------------
-rw-r--r--  root/root   /usr/share/doc/debconf-video-common/conf/default

Files in first .deb but not in second
-------------------------------------
-rw-r--r--
root/root   /usr/share/doc/debconf-video-common/conf/default/debconf-video
-rw-r--r--
root/root   /usr/share/lintian/overrides/debconf-video-common

Control files: lines which differ (wdiff format)
 [-debconf-video packages contains tools and script for Debian Video
team.-]
[- .-]
[- This package contains the files shared by all debconf-video package-]
[- (especially the configuration files).-]
Installed-Size: [-99-] {+86+}
Version: [-20130807-] {+20130132+}
=== debconf-video-encode ===
File lists identical (after any substitutions)

Control files: lines which differ (wdiff format)
 [-debconf-video packages contains tools and script for Debian Video
team.-]
[- .-]
[- This package contains the scripts used on the machines with the
"Encoder"-]
[- profile.-]
Version: [-20130807-] {+20130132+}
=== debconf-video-store ===
File lists identical (after any substitutions)

Control files: lines which differ (wdiff format)
 [-debconf-video packages contains tools and script for Debian Video
team.-]
[- .-]
[- This package contains the scripts used on the machines with the
"Storage"-]
[- profile.-]
Version: [-20130807-] {+20130132+}
=== debconf-video-switch ===
File lists identical (after any substitutions)

Control files: lines which differ (wdiff format)
 [-debconf-video packages contains tools and script for Debian Video
team.-]
[- .-]
[- This package contains the scripts used on the machines with the "DV
Switch"-]
[- profile.-]
Version: [-20130807-] {+20130132+}