Re: [Debconf-video] video annotations for DebConf13

I ran into Holger and Ben at OHM and we discussed a little about how
to set up Interlace at Debconf.

Interlace's stream support is currently WebM-only. AIUI, the plan is
currently only to stream in Theora. In that case, we would like to
transcode the stream on site, and there was mention that there is a
file server that has some spare CPU capacity. As a rule of thumb, we
would need 1 CPU core per stream, and AIUI there are two streams.

What is the bandwidth at the site like?