Re: [Debconf-video] FOSDEM video coverage

Hi all,

My name is Gabriel Lucas, I would like to take part in any of the meetings of the Debian video team. I have been reading the list and wiki for a while, but didn´t find a good opportunity to take part.

I work at Medialab-Prado´s (http://www.medialab-prado.es) where we stream our activities.
Our setup is pretty simple, we use theora streaming studio and giss.tv.
But last year we started improving it using dvswitch and mss (an improved version of tss)

Right now I´m doing research in how to tag files appropriately using MediaResource Ontology.

Saludos

Gabriel