Re: [Debconf-video] Help: last review for videoteam text which goes to DC10 report

Hi Tiago,

thanks for your edits!

On Freitag, 11. März 2011, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> > ...see http://video.debian.net :-)
>
> What about:
>
> "All Debconf events recorded by the videoteam are available at
> http://debian.mirocommunity.org/ (a community oriented channel) and
> http://video.debian.net (video sources repository). Enjoy!"

Please dont. It's absolutly unclear whether (+how) we will use miro in future,
while http://video.debian.net will definitly stay. (Might only be redirected
to video.debian.org one day :)

Miro is nice (looking) and has advantages, but it's also a plattform we don't
control, thus avoid making it our official link entry point.

> Any comments regarding DC10 videoteam works/troubles/etc? The current text
> is too generic. All I can say now is that there're 76 recorded videos
> available.

I dont think "in parts / sometimes the organisation of dc10 was an utter
desaster and harmed the video team greatly, probably up to today" is
something one wants to read in a final report ment for the general public and
our sponsors ;)

So let's focus on positive stuff: the video team consisted of 42 members (plus
4 honary members) listed at
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Videoteam/Help - we produced 76 videos
making up 45 gb of processed data (out of roughly a terrabyte unprocessed)
and appearantly our audience liked it as
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Videoteam/Thanks shows - thanks to
those who put their apprecation in words there - much appreciated! :)

Or such.