Re: [Debconf-video] Help: last review for videoteam text which goes to DC10 report

Hi Holger,

> On Freitag, 11. März 2011, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> > All of this is done with a software stack developed in a large part at
> > past DebConfs.
>
> actually I dont think this is true. s/at/for/ ?

I've removed this. It's not relevant IMO.

> > The DebConf team has existed since DebConf FIXME(debconf number).
>
> since DebConf5

Fixed.

> > Its
> > work has been used at numerous other free software conferences, such
> > as FOSDEM, PyCon, FIXME(add more).  It is designed with simplicity and
>
> LCA2011 and various other events...

Done.

> > ease of setup in mind, so that anyone can use it.
> >
> > DebConf is very proud of its video team.  If you want to view any past
> > talks, or talks at future DebConfs, just go to
> > http://video.debconf.org. FIXME(make this URL useful, and point to
> > past talks and current streams)
>
> ...see http://video.debian.net :-)

What about:

"All Debconf events recorded by the videoteam are available at http://debian.mirocommunity.org/ (a community oriented channel) and
http://video.debian.net (video sources repository). Enjoy!"

Any comments regarding DC10 videoteam works/troubles/etc? The current text is
too generic. All I can say now is that there're 76 recorded videos available.

Thanks!

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org