[Debconf-video] Advice about a video system

Hello Dear Video Team,

Here, at IRILL ( http://www.irill.org/ ), we offer a place (with network
and heating) for people involved in the free software world who want to
gather and discuss.

We already hosted some Debian events (Release team, i18n, etc) and we
are going to host more with the GNU Hackers meeting in August for
example.

In this context, we would like to equip ourself with some video
equipments.
Basically, our goal is to have to same level of quality and features
that you achieved at the Debconf.

I would like to know if anyone is willing to help us and give us some
advices. For now, we are considering buying all the equipment for one
room.

Thanks
Sylvestre