Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] A beautiful page to watch Debconf10

Hey,

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:31:24 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote
> Hi,
>
> I'm very glad this hasnt been forgotten!

> > Holger and I wanted to make video.debconf.org point to it when it's
> > ready.
>
> Probably I would rather prefer running this on apu.debconf.org, as
> this way we'll for sure continue to have access and hosting and
> everything. (And it's easy to give Moray, Valessio, Foo access to
> the machine.)

I think once the video, rss, thumbs and all important stuff are hosted in
apu.debconf.org, we should use an external Miro Community (AGPL) environment
in order to have a community oriented channel for Debian. Miro can load videos
from a RSS feed. Everything seems to be open standard and free there.

> On what machine is it running now, using which software?

http://debianart.org/live/ is running at valessio's DreamHost VPS. AFAIK this
site was built only for live streaming purpose. In such case I agree we could
use debconf infrastructure. For later publishing, I like Miro Community.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org