Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] A beautiful page to watch Debconf10

Hi,

I'm very glad this hasnt been forgotten!

On Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > http://debianart.org/live/
> Holger and I wanted to make video.debconf.org point to it when it's
> ready.

Probably I would rather prefer running this on apu.debconf.org, as this way
we'll for sure continue to have access and hosting and everything. (And it's
easy to give Moray, Valessio, Foo access to the machine.)

On what machine is it running now, using which software?