Re: [Debconf-video] DC10 Videoteam members

Hello Eric,

> Does the FISL video team have some >documentation of the processes,
> equipment and software you use? I'm interested >to review how you've done
> things to see what we can learn and use at >DebConf.

We do have some information on a wiki, but most of it is in Portuguese:

http://wiki.softwarelivre.org/TV/Organiza%C3%A7%C3%A3oDaCoberturaDoFISL10-AcompanheEParticipe!

http://wiki.softwarelivre.org/TV/ProjetoSLTV

there is a team right now working on a streaming tool called sltv.
This tool was inspired by flumotion and dvswitch. One of reasons why I
am interested in joining the debconf team is to find ways to
collaborate.

In the past, we used/tried puredata, flumotion and gstreamer. For the
next FISL, in late July, we are going to use the new tool, sltv.

> This is great. I'm really glad to have new >people joining us.

yeah, this is going to be really neat :)