Re: [Debconf-video] DC10 Videoteam members

Hey all,

This is my first post to the list :)

I want to volunteer for the video team this year. For the last 3
years, I worked with the video team of the International Free Software
Forum (FISL) in Brazil. So, I am looking forward to learn from the
Debconf team, as well as help with the stuff I learned from my past
experiences with video streaming for FISL.

I will add my name to the list on the wiki.

cheers!

Luis Felipe.