Re: [Debconf-video] DC10 Videoteam members

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:37:42PM -0600, Luis Felipe RM wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> This is my first post to the list :)
>
> I want to volunteer for the video team this year. For the last 3
> years, I worked with the video team of the International Free Software
> Forum (FISL) in Brazil. So, I am looking forward to learn from the
> Debconf team, as well as help with the stuff I learned from my past
> experiences with video streaming for FISL.
>
> I will add my name to the list on the wiki.
>
> cheers!
>
> Luis Felipe.

That's great Luis. :)

Thanks for sigining up. I'm sure we can learn some things from your
experiences as well. It's always exciting for me when productions like
this bring people together from different teams.

Does the FISL video team have some documentation of the processes,
equipment and software you use? I'm interested to review how you've done
things to see what we can learn and use at DebConf.

This is great. I'm really glad to have new people joining us.

-Eric Rz.