Re: [Debconf-video] video loop with sponsors, file DV - NTSC

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 03:06:37PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 11:39:40AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Samstag, 3. Juli 2010, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > > I mean, if others agree a link to the schedule is needed at all.
> >
> > I'm not so sure if we should use this URL, rather I think the schedule should
> > be very visible linked on debconf10.debconf.org, which I think is the URL we
> > should publish.
>
> That makes more sense. The schedule link is already in the top section
> of the main page and also in the left hand menu. (it's position there
> can easily be changed.)

I was about to document the loop location. Is this the most recent
version?
http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/loopdc10f.dv.bz2

I've started a wiki page for info on making and using the loop:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Videoteam/Loop

Thanks again, Valessio, for working on it. :)

-edrz