Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf10-localteam] Filming of my talk

Hi Lars--

On 07/13/2010 12:23 AM, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I am giving a talk at Debconf, and my partner asks if she can film it. I
> know the video team will be taping it anyway, but my partner would like
> to maybe do it with her personal touch and her point of view. She would
> collaborate with the video team so they don't get in each other's way,
> of course.

This seems like a reasonable request to me, but then again i'm not on
the video-team so take my opinion with a grain of salt!

i'm cc'ing debconf-video on this reply so maybe someone there can speak
to the situation (and maybe your partner can communicate with someone
directly to plan out the collaboration.

Thanks for thinking about this stuff ahead of time and giving us a heads-up!

Regards,

	--dkg