Re: [Debconf-video] Meeting today / software stuff

Hi Tiago,

On Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> Sounds great. I admit was thinking about how to avoid an eventual broken
> Testing and forgot to consider snapshot.d.o - that's just perfect :)

:-) It's new, so no wonder we need to get used to it :-)

> I prefer to work on 4/July snapshot because I intend to build backports
> this week so in that way I can use a chroot from this date.
>
> Just to confirm, we're going to use amd64 only, right?

So far we've always used i386... I've no idea whether all the hardware
supports amd64... but if you also provide source packages (which I assume you
will and if not, I'd like you to do), it's no problem to rebuild them for
i386...