[Debconf-video] Meeting today / software stuff

Hi,

I'm not sure I'll be able to attend our meeting today. So, I ask you to address
the possibility of using the Testing suite for our software structure in DC10.
The reason is that backporting things from experimental to stable has been a
painful task with no success so far.

If you agree, I can backport all needed stuff to Testing this week.

regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org