Re: [Debconf-video] Debconf stream

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 10:12:30AM +0100, Anthony Callegaro wrote:
> Hey Video Team !
>
> I was supposed to attend DebConf this year but couldn't because of work
> obligation. I'm following all the conferences I can follow from the
> stream server and archive server, so please do not give up on it :o)
>
> The quality is more than sufficient even in the upper room for the
> slides (most of the time). In other rooms it seems the video/camera
> quality is not good enough to see the slides.
>
> But the sound and video quality is more than sufficient. Some of the BOF
> are hard to follow because some people are not close enought to the
> mics. But I just watched "Better init system" BOF and could hear all
> participants.
>
> All in all, it's great and I can't thank you enough for putting the
> streaming online.

Thanks for the feedback! The same goes for all the others who've
expressed their gratitude here. The thrill of having been a part of
something that gets such an appreciative reaction is what has motivated
me to work the Linux Audio Conferences for the past three years and to
get involved in DebConf this year.

I'm responding specifically to this mail just to say that all the rooms
other than the upper talk room just have insufficient lighting for any
but the best cameras to work with well. All the cameras here are donated
by team members and most are consumer grade.

-Eric Rz.