[Debconf-video] Debconf stream

Hey Video Team !

I was supposed to attend DebConf this year but couldn't because of work
obligation. I'm following all the conferences I can follow from the
stream server and archive server, so please do not give up on it :o)

The quality is more than sufficient even in the upper room for the
slides (most of the time). In other rooms it seems the video/camera
quality is not good enough to see the slides.

But the sound and video quality is more than sufficient. Some of the BOF
are hard to follow because some people are not close enought to the
mics. But I just watched "Better init system" BOF and could hear all
participants.

All in all, it's great and I can't thank you enough for putting the
streaming online.

Keep up the good work it is really appreciated :o)
Cheers
LeTic