[Debconf-video] On streaming

Hi,

this mail is in response to the blog entry requesting feedback.

First of all it's great to have streams, so thanks a lot. The stream
quality is really good compared to other recordings I've seen. Cameras
following the speaking person are just good (especially hard for some
BoFs). Some speakers were a bit difficult to understand, but I don't
know what can be done about this as it often depends on the speaker and
microphones are just expensive (at least good ones). (Do you do some
kind of postprocessing like noise reduction?)

In case you improved throughout DebConf (which is highly likely ;-) I
should also mention that I mostly watched streams on the weekend.
Therefore I'm looking forward to downloading selected videos and
watching them somewhen.

Great job!

Helmut