Re: [Debconf-video] Review results

Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > Missing files
> > =============
> >
> > We did not find recordings for the following events:
> >
> > https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/event/94
> > Debian in Venezuela, International Projects and Debian User Groups.
I think that talk did not happen, because the speaker didn't make it.
At least I think so.

> > https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/event/71
> > howto include CDDs in lenny
I don't understand that. I reviewed that. It had no sound for the first
10 minutes. /video/dv/2007-06-18/Lower BoF Room/15:19:15.dv

> > https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/event/181
> > Wacky Ideas II

That was not covered by us, they taped it themselves and gave us the
tape. We can grab them. The tapes (2 tapes) are labeled for grabbing.

patrick