Re: Video team status

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 19:49 -0500, John Lightsey wrote:
> I have only one myself, and it's too short to run from a tripod to a
> computer.  If anyone has extra firewire cables it would certainly help.

I'll forward this request.

> We're also lacking in USB2 drive enclosures.

Is this the same as "external USB harddrive"? Ie. a small box with a
harddrive inside and a USB2 connector? (Forgive my ignorance...)

> What day are you going to arrive?  I'm arriving on the 8th at 9:05pm.
> If there are problems getting started we can use tapes for Debian Day on
> the 9th and switch to USB2/network on the 10th.

I'm already here ;)

Getting tapes on location is probably not a big deal, but they might be
cheaper elsewhere (?).

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>