Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

I don't have a dual-layer burner so I've been burning a pair of
single-layer DVDs.  These have about 800 megabytes more space altogether

I wouldn't mind a two-disk-dual-layer config, or even a one single-layer one dual-layer, etc. I can master the DVDs myself (ie: the reencoding and stuff) but would need the settings/source file to do this correctly (ie:have no idea how to author, but know how to run the tools). :)

--
Scott Dier <sdier@cs.umn.edu>
CS/IT Systems Staff