Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

Hi Ben,

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 22:35, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Yet another version of the DVD build files is at
> <http://womble.decadentplace.org.uk/software/debconf5-dvd-0.4.tar.bz2>.
> This includes a fix for the videos that caused dvdauthor to crash, which
> appear to be badly timed.  I've successfully done a complete clean build
> of PAL single-layer DVDs from this release.  However, with all videos
> included the result is now too large to fit on a single dual-layer DVD.

Great! I'm watching your work with excitement and pleasure :)

Certain other things keep me from trying your build scripts, so I have to ask,
are the slides included yet ? http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Talks lists
some (outsch, mine are still missing...)

What ideas do you have to cope with the size limitations ? Two dvds ?
Recoding ?

regards,