Hints to the video mixer and the front camera operator.

Cutting between a pan and a static camera does not look good.
Showing panning with the servo-operated cameras will rarely
look good.  The pan has to start and stop somewhere, and
the starting and stopping is rather abrupt.  And again,
trying to cut or fade away from it will generally look
awkwared.

 Let's remove the electronic overhead thingie!  It's in
the way.  We should remove the other optical overhead,
too.  Look out for anything that blocks the view; we
want things more tidy!

--
Herman Robak