Re: some hints from the video team to the speakers

[Holger Levsen]
> acroread, evince and xpdf are installed, so we really prefer
> pdfs. openoffice might not be installed, you should test/discuss
> this well in advance. (sorry for the inconvinience but noone
> _really_ cared for this until today.)

I need a web browser capable of understanding the projection media
type, and display it as full screen slides.  See
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/20050701-london.html>
for an example presentation.  I'm only aware of Opera getting this
right at the moment.  The bugs reported against other browser are
still unfixed.