closing the videoroom's door when leaving it as the last one...

Hi,
Sorry for feeling forced to rant, but, as I just found the door of the video
room open with nobody for a second time, please let's all of us take care
that we don't leave the door open when leaving the room as last person -
it's better somebody who needs to enter it will need to search for a key
than  somebody not supposed to be in there entering it without asking for a
key...

Henning