Re: Interest in bidding on future Debian Conference

Hi Enrico (2023.12.06_15:09:04_+0000)
> I received similar spam from Bologna City Council, where I live: it
> looks like DebConf has been entered in some kind of conference marketing
> database, and we're getting the spammy attention of tourism event
> promoters

Of course these may be useful resources for anyone in any of these
cities that wants to prepare a bid. But the way we currently run the
conference, only project contributors or very like minded people would
be able to host a DebConf.

Stefano

--
Stefano Rivera