Re: Fwd: Re: DebConf 2021 / Android conference app

Hi Tobias (2021.07.28_21:15:31_+0000)
> I am happy to announce that I published the DebConf 2021 Program App:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.metadude.android.debconf.schedule
>
> Please try it out and let me know if you find any issues. Feel free to
> leave a rating, too.

Thanks!

From a quick look, the only feedback I have is:

1. I think it'd make sense for "Use device time zone" to be on by
   default, for online events.
2. It'd be nice to have something to identify the date in the selector,
   beyond "day 1" through "day 5", e.g. "Day 1 - 24 August" or "Day 1 -
   Tuesday". For a long conference, one looses track of the days.

These are probably generic issues, not specific to DebConf.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/