Re: DebConf 2021 / Android conference app

Hi Daniel,

yes, that would be technical possible. I have worked with the
Pentabarf XML format before. It is missing some properties which I
have to account for. An alternative would be if your backend would
expose Frab compatible XML.

https://c3voc.de/schedulexml/
https://github.com/voc/schedule/tree/master/validator/xsd
https://c3voc.de/wiki/schedule

Thanks for inviting me to the meeting. I am trying my best to be there.
Best regards,
Tobias