Re: More info for DebConf21 Lisbon bid

On 04.02.2020 16:41, Daniel Lange wrote:
Hi again,

another interesting data point may be:

~40 attendees paid for the professional or corporate registration.
So 90% were attending for free.

And note also: professional fee is usually around the "covering own costs", and we have many attendees which are not sponsored but also not "professional or corporate", so they are still a cost for DebConf organization.

Debconf does not make profit (on long term, sometime we have more sponsors, sometime more travel costs), and organizers are not paid.

ciao
	cate