Re: More info for DebConf21 Lisbon bid

Hi Jose,

Am 04.02.20 um 16:10 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
Is public the number of sponsored atendees, non paying and paying
atendess in the last years?  We are trying to setup a good case as
DebConf is non-profit conference to present to the Headmaster of
school.

From https://debconf19.debconf.org/register/statistics/
(which you should be able to see after logging in):

~400 attendees, of these:
~160 got sponsored for food
~140 got sponsored for accommodation
 ~80 got sponsored for travel

Typically this is cumulative, so somebody sponsored for travel is also sponsored for accommodation and food. Somebody sponsored for accommodation is usually also sponsored for food. But exceptions exist.

The distribution of numbers is similar for previous years.

I rounded the numbers a bit deliberately because the data in wafer is not 100% accurate due to last minute cancellations, double registrations, attendance with hand-written badges, VISA issues, etc.
It is just close to reality.

Kind regards,
Daniel