Mail to debconf-announce about registration open?

Hi
we have published the news about DebConf19 registration open:

https://bits.debian.org/2019/03/debconf19-open-registration-bursary.html

Thanks to everybody involved

 but I didn't send any mail to debconf-announce. I usually prefer
somebody from the local team to announce by mail, so feel free to step
ahead :-)

If nobody is available or you prefer that *I* send, tell me, and it will
happen on Thursday 21st probably around noon.

Note: if you want to get involved in DebConf19 publicity item, please
have a look at the open issues:
https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues?label_name%5B%5D=Publicity

or ping us at #debian-publicity

Kind regards,