Re: [DebConf19] Budget Approval Request [2018-08]

* Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@softwarelivre.org> [2018-08-21 22:14:15 -0300]:

> If someone ask for flight tickets + accommodation, and you don't have money
> enough, is it possible deny the flight tickets and give only accommodation?
> I'm thinking people from local community that ask both, but can have
> accommodation, and pay for own flight ticket. I have no idea how many cases
> like that we can have next year.

Yeah, we do that for people who tell us they /could/ come even if their travel
bursary isn't granted. That's usually around 10-15% of the accommodation
bursary grants.
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #116:
the real ttys became pseudo ttys and vice-versa.