Re: [DebConf19] Budget Approval Request [2018-08]

Hello Paulo,

Missatge de Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@softwarelivre.org>
del dia dc., 22 d’ag. 2018 a les 2:28:
> > De: "Hector Oron" <zumbi@debian.org>

> > After some IRC discussion, we agreed it'd be good to have Hotel sign
> > some contract, I have prepared something to use along the lines,
> > please edit as you see fit:

> I small comment before: we (from local team) always have worked with the idea to have a contract with the hotel.
> Please, don't give the impression we would pay the hotel without have a contract first.
> I can assure you: we are not newbiee on that :-)
>
> Before write the contract, we are talking with the hotel about paymants. The next step is to write the contract.
> They already had sent a model to us, that now we can make adjustment with what you sent.

Yeah, that is great, I never understood the contrary, but I understood
we are paying down 10% now, as soon as of today, and with that payment
it'd be nice to have some paper signed, since we did not have anything
ready I urged to prepare some draft for you to use. Please take it at
your best convenience.

> >   https://pad.riseup.net/p/dc19-hotel
>
> I will read.

Thanks, hopefully the booking goes ahead without issues. :-)

Regards
--