Re: Photo policy for DebConf

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:

> As a member of the video team, I would strongly object to such a policy.
> There is nothing more annoying than hearing a question on a video but
> not seeing the speaker.

There are plenty off things that are more annoying than that: audio not
working, video playing something other than it should, a distracting
monkey swinging around and making noises. I can think of more, but I
think you are just being hyperbolic.

I watched Debconf videos, and have in the past. I have *never* been
annoyed at hearing a question on a video and not seeing the speaker. Not
a single time. If I can hear the question, I don't care what the person
looks like. In fact, every time the video team tries to quickly capture
the person asking the question, it just makes me seasick.

--
        micah